Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/domains/zoospi.com/docs/include/php/Account/class.AccountGuest.php on line 33
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/domains/zoospi.com/docs/include/php/Account/class.AccountGuest.php on line 35
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/domains/zoospi.com/docs/include/php/Account/class.AccountGuest.php on line 37
Zoospi.com knows that protecting your privacy and personal information is important to you, and that you deserve the right to understand how Zoospi.com (referred to hereinafter "the Service") uses the information you provide to the Service. The information listed below sets forth the Services's information sharing and privacy practices. By visiting the Zoospi.com website, you are accepting the practices and policies described below.
Zoospi does not:
- Run banner ads, pop ups or pop unders.
- Share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- Engage in cross-marketing with other sites.
- Send unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology in order to improve security of your payment information during transmission.
Data Collected by the Service
Zoospi will collect the type of information described below.
- Information You Provide to Us: In using the Service, you will be asked to provide different types of information to allow contact between MSPs and Customers, and to allow Zoospi to provide billing services for its registered MSPs. This information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, contact information including address and phone number, and information necessary to collect and process payments.
- Information from Other Sources: In order to provide the services offered by Zoospi.com, Zoospi may be provided information that relates to you from other sources which we then add to our account information.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain information whenever you use the Service, standard web log entries for each page served, such as your IP address, page URL and timestamp.
You agree that we may use your personal information to provide the services and customer support you request, resolve disputes, collect fees, troubleshoot problems, prevent prohibited or illegal activities, enforce the TOU or to measure and improve the Service.
Although Zoospi makes good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public except as set forth herein, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Disclosure of Information Collected by the Service
Zoospi.com may disclose information that we collect pursuant to these circumstances:
- Zoospi will disclose contact information that you provide to Zoospi in order to allow customers and MSPs to schedule and/or cancel work.
- Zoospi will provide information to contractors that you have contacted through the Service (hereinafter "MSP") regarding the status of payments made by customers for work billed by that contractor.
- If a customer fails to provide payments to Zoospi for work billed by an MSP, Zoospi will provide information needed by the MSP to pursue recovery of the amounts owed including, but not limited to contact information and/or payment status. However, Zoospi will not provide credit card numbers or other personally identifiable financial information except as authorized by the user or as otherwise provided herein.
- Zoospi may disclose information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, other legal process or to prevent imminent physical harm.
- Zoospi may disclose information necessary to enforce the TOU, respond to claims that information posted on or provided to the Service violates the rights of third parties, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Service, its users or the general public.
- Zoospi may disclose information to other business entities should Zoospi plan to merge with or be acquired by that entity.
Your Use of Information Received from the Service
By using the Service, you may receive information regarding others. If you do receive such information you agree to abide by the following terms. Your failure to comply with these terms may result in the cancellation of your account or other actions by Zoospi as set forth in the TOU.
- You agree not to email or otherwise make available to Zoospi users, MSPs or customers any material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, invades another's privacy, or is harmful to minors in any way; that contains or links to any material containing viruses, spyware, malware or any other technologies that may harm Zoospi, the Zoospi Service, or the interests or property of Zoospi users; that impersonates any person or entity, including but not limited to a Zoospi employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with any person or entity; that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes "bait and switch.
- You agree not to send unsolicited email advertisements to Zoospi users.
- You agree not to contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- You agree not to stalk or otherwise harass anyone.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Service.
- You agree not to collect data about other users or MSPs for any commercial or unlawful purposes beyond that necessary to complete a transaction through Zoospi.
- You agree not to collect data about other users or MSPs to compete with such other MSPs or Zoospi, or in order to for other uses inconsistent with Zoospi.com's TOU.
The section used in this document are solely used for the convenience of the parties and have no contractual or legal significance.Last Updated: December 13, 2007